What you get when you write for — shamanicmentalhealth.org?
- Your content featured on a site with lot of unique organic visitors.
- Your very own Author Bio and image
- Permanent BackLinks On High Domain Authority (DA) site
- High Traffic Domain Name with Social Media Presence
- Internal links to your own content within your blog post
- Your blog post shared on our facebook and other social media
The type of content we’re looking for
Every topic we write has to be of interest to our readers and provide some direct value.
You may submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches.
If you think you can give us an article/post/resource, then you’re just the right person we’re looking for!
Technical requirements to submit the Guest Post
- The article should be anywhere between 600–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words is about average.
- Blog posts should be unique and should pass plagiarism checks.
- Provide a link to picture (image) for the article (free stock or creative commons only, Flicker is the best resource)
- Examples, examples, examples!
- Good headings and subheadings.
It might take us 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission.